|Plymouth Area Chamber of Commerce
134 Court Street
Plymouth, Massachusetts 02360
Parade of Boats
Saturday, July 14 - 8:30 p.m.
Line the shores of Plymouth Harbor to watch the Sail Plymouth Boat Parade!
|Download your Boat Parade Application below.
- All boats must report to the staging area by 8:15 pm or they will lose their place in the
- Parade will start at 8:30 pm sharp.
- Parade channel is VHF82. If you need to talk to another boat, hail on 82 and switch
- Boats must adhere to the instructions of the parade staff and the Plymouth Harbor
- The Parade reserves the right to grant/deny any application.
- All boats must submit valid insurance along with the application below.
Decorating Guidelines & Tips
- The parade will be seen by thousands
- The more lights the better.
- Use sound to enhance your
presentation. Face speaker towards
- Use props, costumes, characters, and
spotlights to enrich your display.
- Choose a theme.
- Boat numbers must be visible to the
Boat Parade Application
Plymouth Harbor - Parade Map
* Boat Parade Begins at Channel Marker #17
2012 Boat Parade Judges
2011 Plymouth Area Chamber of Commerce Major Sponsors:
Rockland Trust, PIDC, PartyLite Gifts, GateHouse Media, Cordage Commerce Center, WPLM Easy
99.1, Eastern Bank, HarborOne Credit Union
Website designed & maintained by the Plymouth Area Chamber of Commerce.